Ortofon LUG-B4 Speaker Cable Connectors
For an optimal performance and a reliable connection between the speaker terminal and cables. When the connection between speaker terminal and cable is not solid, a good speaker nor good cables can make an optimal performance.
A solid brass rod is machine carved and is plated by sturdy and valuable Rhodium. It guarantees a dependable connection over time, even when connected and disconnected many times.
- Solid brass rod, Rhodium plated
- Banana plug connector: For speaker /amplifier binding post (0.8mm tip) / (0.6mm middle part)
- Y plug connector: For speaker /amplifier binding post (0.8mm tip) / (0.6mm middle part)
- Y plug: 4 pcs (0.8mm tip, 0.6mm rear for binding post)
- Banana plug: 4 pcs (for speaker terminal)
- Connector base: 4 pcs (2 screws to fix to speaker cable
- Connect between connector base and Y plug or banana plug:
- Contracting tube (black) 2 pcs (30mm)
- Contracting tube (red) 2 pcs (30mm)
- L shaped hexagon wrench 1 pc